Do you have a trending natural, organic, plant-based, health & beauty, eco-living CPG brand? Are you ready to grow your business Internationally?
As travel restrictions ease and airports and airlines work through the summer challenges, this Fall and next Spring offer fabulous opportunities for buyers, brokers, and distributors to shop in person for new trends and products.
This will be the biggest opportunity to exhibit in over two years, with attendees ready for in-person events. I have been to several shows in 2022 and was encouraged by the traffic and number of new exhibitors.
Shows for Natural, Organic, Plant-Based, Health&Beauty, EcoLiving, and Specialty Food & Beverage products are back on their regular schedule for the next year. There are so many wonderful trade events, and it’s a great time to look for International business.
Consider these 5 tips for knowing when to exhibit internationally:
- You have a global target location for your brand based on customer requests, language, logistics, or an international marketing plan developed by an SBDC (Small Business Development Center);
- The U.S market is saturated with your category and there are opportunities globally;
- You want to boost your profits;
- New markets may inspire innovation for your product, which builds your brand; or
- Protect your Intellectual Property with global expansion.
Natural Brand Works advises and consults with companies that need support to exhibit internationally. We can also connect your company to U.S. organizations that can support your growth. Connect to learn more.
Upcoming Trade Events for Natural, Organic, Plant-Based, Food, Beverage, Health, Beauty, and Wellness Brands:
- Nordic Organic Fair and Eco Living Scandinavia Trade Event, November 16-17, 2022, Malmö, Sweden. Key categories for the coveted Scandinavian market include organic, natural, and vegan food & beverage, health & beauty, supplements, and eco-living. The Nordic countries continue to increase sales of natural and organic products with over 500 exhibitors and 5,000 trade attendees. Meet distributors, wholesalers, independent and chain retailers.
- Natural & Organic Products Europe, April 16-17, 2023, London, U.K. Key categories include organic, natural, and vegan food & beverage, health & beauty, supplements, and eco-living. Natural & Organic Products Europe, held in London ExCel is the U.K. and Europe’s #1 trade show for the natural and organic products industry. It’s held over two days with more than 7,500 industry attendees and 800+ companies from around the world. Expect a diverse program of expert talks and seminars for all visitors.
- Organic Food Iberia and Eco Living Iberia Trade Event, June 7-8, 2023, Madrid, Spain. Key categories for Spain, Portugal, and the European market include organic, natural, and vegan food & beverage, health & beauty, supplements, and eco-living. IFEMA will host the event with over 500 exhibitors and 5,000 attendees, the show is one of Spain’s top events and one of the most important for organics.
Natural Brand Works is the exclusive sales representative for these terrific international trade events and can assist you with information, stand selection and all the details you need for a successful show. Connect to learn more.