Well Being and Value, 2 of the 7 Factors That Will Drive Consumer Spending in the 2020s and care even more about the brands we buy.
1. ‘The 7 Factors Driving Consumer Spending in the 2020s’ by Mintel Trends and Social Media Research: Well Being, Surroundings, Technology, Value, Rights, Identity, Experiences. Natural Products Global.com
2. Impossible Foods in the news with ‘Creating Plant Based Pork, as it Looks to China’. Bloomberg News
3. Wow! Tesco plans to remove one billion pieces of plastics packaging by the end of 2020! Reuters
4. Heineken UK breweries are removing those plastic multipack rings from beer and replacing with cardboard! ITV News
5. The changing landscape of CBD continues to evolve. Hemp Industry Daily
|Only a Limited Number of Spaces in the USA Pavilion at the London Show!
US Brands are you ready? Check the latest floor plan
for the Natural & Organic Products
Europe show in London.
An invitation to explore exporting your products at Natural & Organic Products EU Show, April 19-20, 2020 in London🇬🇧
This is the premier show to meet UK and EU buyers. Expect over 700 exhibitors and 10,000+ attendees from around the globe. Companies like Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Costco and Whole Foods UK, Boots, Ocado, Holland & Barrett and many more will be there.When: April 19-20, 2020
Where: London ExCel
How to find out more: Contact me
, the official representative of the show for U.S brands.